he Applicants list page will be the landing page in Interfolio, after a position is created. Click a position title from the list of Positions (Tip: right click, select Open link in New Tab) and it will open to the Applicants page. This list will grow as applicants apply.
The basics on this page.
- Unit name - typically a department name.
- Status (should not be blank - Accepting Application or click change to select another status);
- Opens (the date the search opened);
- Closes - No date set (If a date is entered, Reminder this is a hard stop date - meaning no one can apply after this date; best to wait until shortlist is determined.)
- Listed below is: Keyword Search field, a green Filter button, a Saved Views button and a Columns button. Click on each button to see what they do.
- Further below, are the default Column headers: a checkbox, Applicant Name, Date Updated, Applicant Status; Tag and My Overall Rating. Click on the Columns button above to select the a few more data items to be seen on the list for each applicant.
All applicants need to be listed on this page.
All applicants must be listed on the Applicants list page, especially if the individual makes it on to the FSQ or will be or has been interviewed. This is to keep the University in compliance with the Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contractor Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
Two ways to do this:
- Provide the Position URL (apply.interfolio.com/xxxxx); this way the individual can apply and complete their application.
- Or, Add the person on their behalf to the list. - NOTE: this just puts their name on the list. From the Position Actions drop down menu, upper right, select Add New Applicant. Fill in the three field with valid information - do not use your own email address.
- This will generate a system email to the applicant letting her know she can complete her application and this should be encouraged. Only the applicant can fill out the EEO form that is offered in every application and this is the only way their answers are counted in the EEO report that is generated for the FSQ.
- Click on the following links for more help from Interfolio - start an application on behalf of those who need help or Add Materials on Behalf of an Applicant
Applicant Status required: Final Candidate(s)/Shortlist, Interview, Hired, Offer Declined or Withdrew before offer
Applicants that are selected for an interview or if they are listed on the FSQ for a search, must be given the appropriate applicant status.
Provide the appropriate and matching applicant status for each individual(s). If an applicant is listed on an Interview Approval form (used only by FAS department) give the applicant status, Interview. If applicant is listed on the FSQ give the applicant status, Final Candidate(s)/Shortlist. As a reminder, the FSQ needs to be approved before an offer is made.
Additional functionality from thr blue menu bar:
Add tags to an application or a set of applications
Archive a list of applicants in order to help reduce the size of the list for just the selected applicant that are advancing in the review process.